Thursday, February 26, 2015

Cool Kids - The Festival Edition

As you may know I'm more than a little partial to some virtual window shopping.

Not only do I regularly fill up never-to-be-purchased baskets for myself, I also do the same for my kids.

Lately I've been looking around the designer kids clothes site Melijoe which was launched in Paris by mother-of-five Nathalie Christen-Genty in 2007.

It's easy to get lost in all the gorgeous things on offer, but here are some of my favourites. A perfect outfit for my little festival chick Kaya. There's even a case to pack them all in. 




Cool Kids - Feb

Cool Kids - Feb by katetakes5 on Polyvore


Tommy Hilfiger Knitted sweater with raglan sleeves, €82 / Billieblush Cotton voile skirt with a smocked waistband, €37 / Rykiel Enfant Small case Multicoloured, €47 / Monnalisa Leather boots, €190 / Monnalisa Sunglasses and matching case Flower print, €42

Here she is at Body & Soul last year. I think it's fair to say she rocks festival cool pretty effortlessly...



If only it was so easy for the rest of us. 

Hmm, might be time for some virtual shopping of my own. 


Disclosure: This post is in collaboration with Melijoe.com. All words and opinions are my own.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...