Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Boho Boys and Gypsy Girls


I've long loved the boho vibe. For me it brings up images of sunshine, flowers, flowing dresses and hippie hair. I briefly danced my way barefooted down the gypsy trail when I was back packing around Australia a million moons ago - but somehow headbands and glitter don't marry with the rainy school run so well...

And so I will try to relive my youth through my poor suffering children.

I could spend hours trawling through the beautiful offerings on Melijoe - so many brands do the boho trend so well - Pepe, Scotch and Soda and Stella McCartney would be top of my list.

One day...One day...

For the Gypsy Girls:

Pepe




Pepe

Scotch and Soda

For the Boho Boys:




Japan rags


Aren't they just gorgeous? Now I just need to buy a VW Combi and a tambourine and we're all set. 

Disclosure: This post is in collaboration with Melijoe.com. All words and opinions are my own.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...